Friday 19 August 2016

The Hidden Library of Tzeentch - part 11


Part of my enjoyment of any project is my notebook that goes along with it (I tend to have one per army / warband). I don't normally share them but this time I felt like doing so. The text is mostly copied from Lexicanum entries, so don't expect any deep insight into the Hidden Library project - it's more about getting myself in the right mood for a project and exploring the background beyond reading battletomes, army books and codexes.












2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Just a head's up, this is going to be pretty long-winded.
    I wanted to let you know just how inspiring this blog is to me as a miniature hobbyist. A large part of this hobby is the narrative side of things; warlords, battlefields, and so on, but seeing the level of care and conversion work put into even the basic soldiers is something I haven't seen before. I'm commenting here specifically because to me this is the quintissential post on the blog: you've taken a medium-level part of the lore, 'zoomed in' to your own warband, and given them individual characteristics, as well as a group backstory, theme and objective, all presented through the medium of a magical tome. You've even inspired me to make a fortress/display/warcry board for my Skaven army out of the styrofoam from a microwave.
    I just wanted to thank you for sharing your brilliance with all of us, and I can't wait to see what you think of next.
    All the best,
    Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for your comment. It means so much to me 💀🖤💀

      Delete